They Might Be Giants "Fingertips" Using Only Beatles Songs


Imagine if John and John performed their famous Apollo 18 medley using only Fab Four melodies! Here are all 21 songs:
Everything is Catching on Fire  ::  I Should Have Known Better
Fingertips  ::  Blackbird
I Hear the Wind Blow  ::  Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da
Hey Now Everybody  ::  Her Majesty
Who's That Standing ::  Oh Darling
I Found a New Friend  ::  While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Wreck My Car  ::  Drive My Car
Aren't You the Guy  ::  Because
Please Pass the Milk  ::  Sheik of Araby
Leave Me Alone  ::  Yellow Submarine
Who's Knockin' on the Wall  ::  Yesterday
All Alone  ::  Can't Buy Me Love
What's That Blue Thing ::  This Boy
Something Grabbed a Hold of My Hand  ::  She's a Woman
I Don't Understand You  ::  Happiness is a Warm Gun
I Turned Around  ::  Lovely Rita
Mysterious Whisper  ::  Let it Be
The Day That Love  ::  Wild Honey Pie
I'm Havin' a Heart Attack  ::  All Things Must Pass
Fingertips  ::  Something
I Walk Along Darkened Corridors  ::  Hey Jude

TMBG FANS WHO HAVE READ THIS FAR: Sorry I made Flansburgh look like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts