Every Beatles Song in Waltz Time in 3 Minutes


With the mighty Casiotone MT-65 keeping the beat, here is every Beatles song in 3/4 or 6/4 time.  They are:
A Taste of Honey
My Bonnie
Dig a Pony
Long, Long, Long
Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
I Just Don't Understand
Yer Blues
She's Leaving Home
Dig It
Happiness Is a Warm Gun
Baby's in Black
Oh Darling
I Me Mine
Norwegian Wood
To Know Her is To Love Her
Yes It Is
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
This Boy
We Can Work it Out
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite


EXTRAS FOR BEATLE GEEKS WHO HAVE READ THIS FAR
This does not include the Anthology versions of I'll Be Back, Junk, or What's the New Mary Jane. Nor does it include John's songs that change time signature every measure (like All You Need is Love, or Good Morning Good Morning). They did one waltz live at the Star Club, Falling In Love Again.  Also, You Really Got a Hold on Me is played in triplets (technically 12/8, I guess?) but the little Casiotone couldn't play that fast a tempo!

Comments

Popular Posts