Every Beatles Song With Harmonica in 3 Minutes


For the first time ever, a comprehensive list of all Beatles songs with harmonica. They are:
Little Child
Please Please Me
There's a Place
From Me to You
I'll Get You
Thank You Girl
Love Me Do
Chains
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite
Fool on the Hill
Clarabella
I Got to Find My Baby
I Should Have Known Better
Rocky Raccoon
I'm a Loser
All Together Now

Beatle geeks who have read this far: John can also be heard playing harmonica on I Remember You from the Star Club; briefly in the 1964 Christmas message; and in the Ode to Joy scene from the movie Help!

Harmonica geeks who have read this far: the chromatic is a Hohner Chrometta 12 in the key of G. All other are el-cheapo Chinese harps. The bass harmonica was totally faked, because those things cost $1000. Some punch-ins were done because after a while I couldn't feel my lips!

Comments

Popular Posts